Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 06:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Punggol Cluster ; Elite & Dirty  (Read 16253 times)
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 10:29:46 PM »

She's fm blk 135(happen to read in the shoutbox yesterday..)
In fact, some PG residents r previously fm Toa Payoh, AMK n Hougang etc..so they may probably bring in their dirty habbits fm there..I guess dirty lifts are a common sight in HDB estates..the older ones are worst..everytime when i visit my MIL place(a matured HDB estate), the lifts there are always stenched wif urine smell n at unlucky times we can stump upon shit & vomit as well..I guess such conditions are inevitable..
For me, our lifts here r much better liao..cos we r new estate afterall..n when it gets really dirty at times, i will call the TC to clean up the mess..

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 01:43:57 AM »

when we booked Punggol 7-8 years ago, the brochures gave us an impression PUNGGOL 21. We might be thinking a brand new estate with new types of residents.

Who knows the same estate like those Ang Mo Kio, Jurong East, Toa Payoh, no difference at all. Worst Punggol prone to pollution.

Yup, Punggol is quite bad. All my door knobs, stainless steel and metal stuff all rust. When the wind blows, all the rust land on the table and floor. At night, I am inhaling them, when I sleep. Extra nutrient. Imagine, your children are breathing in all these plus the pollution across the strait. Double whammy clapping clapping clapping
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »

She's fm blk 135(happen to read in the shoutbox yesterday..)
In fact, some PG residents r previously fm Toa Payoh, AMK n Hougang etc..so they may probably bring in their dirty habbits fm there..I guess dirty lifts are a common sight in HDB estates..the older ones are worst..everytime when i visit my MIL place(a matured HDB estate), the lifts there are always stenched wif urine smell n at unlucky times we can stump upon shit & vomit as well..I guess such conditions are inevitable..
For me, our lifts here r much better liao..cos we r new estate afterall..n when it gets really dirty at times, i will call the TC to clean up the mess..

It does not matter, just that we are in a newer estate. Its a matter of education and also the large influx of foriegn neighbours. These folks, you-know-I-know where they are from have the worst habits. Well, congrats to first-world living. MM Lee said that we are near there.  thumbs up thumbs up
alfa_juliet

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 01:58:37 AM »

Hi alfa_juliet,

Which blk or cluster are you in?

135, they call it 'coral edge'
i put 'coral edge' part of my address, act like stay condo like that mah..
u all know, once someone vandalize & it becomes 'oral edge'  blushing Tongue Cry 
*oppss, sorry, not me, its the person who did the vandalize thing*

if u still dunno where, my blk cluster are the only ones with multi-coloured like blue lar, oranges lar, red lar, white lar, yellow lar'

all the balance colour from dunno where, they paint to not-waste resources

« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 02:01:21 AM by alfa_juliet » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: