Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 04:00:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Punggol Cluster ; Elite & Dirty  (Read 16247 times)
alfa_juliet

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2007, 11:10:17 AM »

I called my blk Punggol Elite Zoo.

The condition is atriocious.  Dirty is mild.  Filty is too mild to define too.

Everyday the lift stinks, filled with spits & the lift buttons of footwear marks.

My dear same-floor neighbours doesn't know how to throw rubbish.  Many occasion, when they have parties/functions at home, they leave the baggage filled black rubbish bag at the rubbish chute area, inviting ants & cockraches.  I have to call town council countlessly on their behaviour, now the OM and me like buddies.

They are people who goes to work with shiny shoes & ties(for men), blazers & LV bags(for ladies)  Supposingly the educated & executive.  Afraid not, it is sad that educated people like us, forgot the basics.

Poor old 'uncle' cleaner slog himself.  But who cares, we live in a society where people are there to clean our shit, right?  Executives ang educated ones??

Advertisement

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 11:35:07 AM »

Well, SengKang is worse. the paints are cracking and falling apart. Most units leak water. When heavy rain comes, the green areas will be flooded. Now, worse convert EA unit into 2 rm and 3 rm to squeeze all the poor folks in. Mass relocation of the poor into small cramp units. Everytime, the NEL MRT stops at SengKang, more than half alights. Live and let live.  clapping clapping clapping
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 07:32:49 PM »

when we booked Punggol 7-8 years ago, the brochures gave us an impression PUNGGOL 21. We might be thinking a brand new estate with new types of residents.

Who knows the same estate like those Ang Mo Kio, Jurong East, Toa Payoh, no difference at all. Worst Punggol prone to pollution.
KM

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 09:28:56 PM »

Hi alfa_juliet,

Which blk or cluster are you in?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: