Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 20, 2024, 09:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Launch of Overhead Bridge  (Read 17288 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 01:28:33 AM »

Maybe because already expected that not alot of people will use, so even if linked to the flats also no point ma.

Advertisement

alfa_juliet

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 01:39:42 AM »

the pedestrian overhead bridge near blk 114 (or something lar) lots of ppl use.

like children who attending the primary school or the pap kindergarten.  also, some of my friends living there, cycle or walk to the ntuc @ rivervale mall, which is nearer than punggol plaza, for them.  not to forget, tp taking phto with tripod stands  Tongue

but this bridge near my place, it link to another blk in sengkang but not sure abt any amenities.  assume that it is convinient to temples in sengkang?

also, another white elephant is the bridge that links to sengkang towards hougang.. with no exit.  shouldn't they create another exit towards tampines/lor halus or entrance to sengkang/punggol?  the tpe exit to sengkang/punggol frequent jam and accident...

sidetrack:  dun envy me hor.  cos today my blk is painted too!  first floor only, certain areas.  i think they track where MP going to walk?clapping  spanky white.  new dustbin!! clapping
i'm happy, how i wish that every weekend MP come.  bliss, man.  My Punggol Elite Zoo clapping

Americano

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 03:57:25 AM »

why not? don't you think those bridge build now has become white elephants??? no one is using it... why have a sheltered bridge when its not even link all the way to the blocks??? they only link the bridges and sheltered it to the bus stop only!!!

I have not had this kind of sessions with MPs b4... have heard alot of negative feedback about our own in punggol. was wondering if its true she is doing a lousy job. This also can feedback.

If possible, come up with a list and ask him to wake up.
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 04:53:41 AM »

the pedestrian overhead bridge near blk 114 (or something lar) lots of ppl use.

like children who attending the primary school or the pap kindergarten.  also, some of my friends living there, cycle or walk to the ntuc @ rivervale mall, which is nearer than punggol plaza, for them.  not to forget, tp taking phto with tripod stands  Tongue

but this bridge near my place, it link to another blk in sengkang but not sure abt any amenities.  assume that it is convinient to temples in sengkang?

also, another white elephant is the bridge that links to sengkang towards hougang.. with no exit.  shouldn't they create another exit towards tampines/lor halus or entrance to sengkang/punggol?  the tpe exit to sengkang/punggol frequent jam and accident...

sidetrack:  dun envy me hor.  cos today my blk is painted too!  first floor only, certain areas.  i think they track where MP going to walk?clapping  spanky white.  new dustbin!! clapping
i'm happy, how i wish that every weekend MP come.  bliss, man.  My Punggol Elite Zoo clapping

Wow! Extreme leh! New dustbin somemore! Got put air freshener in lifts and red carpet along corridoors or not?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: