Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 16, 2024, 12:58:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Killer Litter at Blk 126A Badminton Court  (Read 16380 times)
Peace@Punggol

Its a Bird Its a Plane Its.......Peace@Man

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 10:23:18 PM »

another eg wld be if you happened to walk past there do take note of any rubbish on the badminton court. That is the food that always landed there and swamp of birds will crowded there to feed on it. The birds is becoming a regular sights nowsaday. So dont think is some good samaritans that bring down those unfinished food and left it there to feed stray cats/dogs or animals the food are flew down from the block.

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 12:08:02 AM »

arghhhhhh
hopefully Punggol wont kena by bird flu
touch wood
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 09:43:16 AM »

not only the badminton court, under the voiddeck (behind the bus stop), also got rice thrown on the ground to feed the birds. thereafter, lots of bird shit left.  Cry
tikki

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 08:41:23 PM »

Hi! Did anyone play badminton or sepak takraw at the said badminton court. If you are pls pls pls pay attention to this killer litter from the block. Although I'm aint a victim to the heartless "killer" but i did witnessed several times the litter just flew from there and landed on the badminton court. Sadly i dont know which floor the "killer" make his/her move but roughly can figure out the units (2 units) in mind though  Cry.

If you walking that area pls keep a look out for that its really dangerous that someday someone will get hurt bcos of the "killer" that conveniently disposed his/her rubbish just off the window and flew down to the innocent passer-by below the void deck.

Usually the litters thrown were food and not those electronic gadgets or what.

If i really knows who the "killer" is I'm sure to lodge a complaint to the Police to take action  Grin

U are wasting your time with the police, town council etc...
I am also having this problem similar to this and I know who is creating this problem . I informed town council , HDB, police and wrote to our MP,
Police investigation will move to town council who in turn will wait for police investigation but they dont do much becos its not their authority and town council say refer to NEA and HDB say wait for the rest...and guess wat??? after 5 letters to our MP, I got reply today say they will refer to the "relevant authorities" and ask them to forward reply to me and carbon copy to them... Angry...end of the day??? back to square one.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: