Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 01:24:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Primary Maths Consultation  (Read 10698 times)
Clinix

Ignore
« on: August 04, 2014, 03:02:38 AM »

Dear fellow Punggol residents,

I am a primary Maths tutor for more than 6 years and had conducted Maths enrichment workshops in various primary schools. I also had the privilege to teach in one of the top primary schools in Punggol area.

As a tutor, I noticed that some of my pupils stay back after their tuition to consult me on their school homework. It made me realize that not only do pupils need tuition to reinforce their learning, they also need help with their homework.

With that in mind and also in support of volunteerism in Singapore, I would like to extend my service to the Punggol community. I am offering a free consultation service in which your child can bring his/her Maths homework to me for consultation without charge.

Due to my other commitments, this consultation is only available on every Friday (except public holidays), from 6pm to 8 pm at Horizon RC (Blk 622C). It will be on a first-come first-serve basis.

Please note that priority will be given to pupils who are currently in Pri 3 to P6, as I believe that Maths at the lower levels (P1 & P2) should still be manageable without additional support.

Mrs Lim
Email: mathsclinix@yahoo.com.sg

Advertisement

Clinix

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 09:18:25 AM »

Dear fellow punggol residents,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the service has ceased till further notice waving

Mrs Lim
Clinix

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 12:22:24 AM »

Dear Punggol residents,

I am pleased to inform you that a facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/mathsclinix) has been set up. If your child face any homework problem, feel free to post the questions there and I will try to reply when avail.

For those who do not have any facebook account, do visit my newly setup website (http://mathsclinix.weebly.com/our-programs.html#/) and post your questions under the forum section or alternatively, you can send me an email:D

Let's strive together for our children's learning cheers

'Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching'

Best regards,
Mrs Lim (aka Mdm Song)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: