Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 23, 2024, 02:30:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Executive Condo ( EC ) in Punggol Central.  (Read 703224 times)
chblsl

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: October 07, 2011, 01:31:17 AM »

Block 37 is gradually catching up with Block 35.

At the time when these pictures were taken, men and machine were working closely lifting up prefab panels for installation at Block 37.

Lifting, strutting, securing and alignment of each panel took approximately 30 to 40 minutes only. Only 4 or 5 workers including supervisor are on the job. ( excluding crane driver and riggers at the Basement )

Hi Tom I stumbled onto this forum and noted your updates and pictures for the priveans.  It is awesome!  Thank you very much.  Please keep us posted.  Btw my block is 33.  Thanks again and grateful to you for all your efforts.  clapping thumbs up 

Advertisement

chblsl

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: October 07, 2011, 01:34:26 AM »

Block 37 is gradually catching up with Block 35.

At the time when these pictures were taken, men and machine were working closely lifting up prefab panels for installation at Block 37.

Lifting, strutting, securing and alignment of each panel took approximately 30 to 40 minutes only. Only 4 or 5 workers including supervisor are on the job. ( excluding crane driver and riggers at the Basement )

Hi Tom I stumbled onto this forum and noted your updates and pictures for the priveans.  It is awesome!  Thank you very much.  Please keep us posted.  Btw my block is 33.  Thanks again and grateful to you for all your efforts.  clapping thumbs up 

Do you know the walking distance from Prive back gate to the MRT takes how many minutes?
tom

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2011, 02:57:25 AM »

According to the site map, there is a Side Gate ( bb ) behind Block 33. Once out of the side gate, you should be at Punggol Arcadia. Walk along Arcadia, approximately for about 6 to 8 mins, you should reached Punggol MRT Station.
tom

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2011, 03:30:53 AM »

Bird-eye view of Block 37 showing Towers 8 and 9. For a time being, the facades are still exposed, so the detail features of the Block can be seen from a distance. ( quite an impressive structure )

Once it is covered up again, the beautiful building looks like a dirty looking greyish container.

* PA090019.JPG (127.41 KB, 640x480 - viewed 1267 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: