Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 29, 2024, 06:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Evening Traffic getting worse with new bus ramp  (Read 13960 times)
Ah ben

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2014, 10:01:26 AM »

Hi do anyone of you feel that the traffic entering to Punggol and Sengkang from TPE is getting bad during the evening with the new bus ramp?

Advertisement

terry

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 10:26:49 PM »

Yes I feel the same....
Doobee

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 09:22:48 PM »

I am getting very upset of the entire road system in Punggol. Everyday at around 6.20pm, while trying to get home from Tampines to Punggol, I will need to be stuck in a snail crawling expressway for 30mins (EVERYDAY!!!).  Traffic starts to build up at Tampines Ave 7 (intersection of Loyang Ave).  The problem is the new stupid bus lane....One can observed that after the punggol road exit, TPE is smooth again.

I know there is a solution and that is a connection from Punggol Central to Lorong Halus but that will only materalise 3 years later. But the current situation is bad enough, that solution cannot come 3 year later correct?!

With more and more housing development (HDB clusters / ECs) almost completing in a few months time, what will the traffic situation going in and out of punggol then?!

Can LTA/HDB be forward thinking rather than making the situation worst?! I am moving out......
Ah ben

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 11:49:24 AM »

The ramp is totally not necessary. Anyway don't think the planner will admit mistake and remove the ramp. Seriously it is not difficult to know that the ramp will cost a traffic bottleneck during peak hours. Drivers and motorists have to suffer due to poor planning and bad decision. However, the presence of LTA enforcement officer is totally unnecessary too. Instead of helping to ease the jam, they are there to take advantage of a few impatient drivers.  Huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: