Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 02:04:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doggie Style  (Read 17827 times)
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 12:51:32 PM »

for yr info. My blocks are surrounded with stray cats. I sent a feedback to town council because of arising unknown potential diseases carried by stray cats. Our playground is at the middle of our clusters. There are many children playing in the playground. The reply is below:

We refer to your email dated 12 Apr 07.

Our Property Officers-in-charge of your precinct at Blk 111 to 119 Edgefield Plains, Mr Leow G C and Mr Samuel Gui, had arranged for our pest control contractor to round up the stray cats found within the precinct.  Our Officers had also reminded our conservancy contractor to clean away the droppings/urines found at the common property promptly during their daily cleaning rounds.

We thank you for your feedback.

Well. At least, they have taken some actions.  thumbs up

Advertisement

SERENERIC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 05:30:31 AM »

i am impressed!!

so Alaska, did u see less stray cats nowadays?
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 05:55:30 AM »

I am still in the midst of asking Town Council when they are going to implement the work. It seems the cats are still here.

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 06:02:32 AM »

I think nowadays ppl are getting balant about keeping big dogs in HDB. There are rules stated by HDB that no dogs of large pedigree are allowed,right? Can someone please confirm? I intend to lodge complaint to Town Council and the SPCA and whatever needed to remove this large dogs from my estate. They can be dangerous and their barks are loud and irritating.

Large dogs are not allowed in HDB premises. Call Town Council and let them use whatever agencies to remove these large dogs.

Punggol is not industrial estate ....it is a residential......these wild dogs could be carrying unknown potential diseases. Just like Bird Flu. For goodness, one of the dogs will follow passers by or worst still follow the joggers. I was being followed once. Scary.......if it's a mad dog how?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: