Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 12:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know a good car mechanic around Punggol?  (Read 4920 times)
punggolow

Ignore
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:33:53 AM »

Would be nice to hear from you folks if you know a good car mechanic around Punggol/Sengkang/Hougang area.

I define "good" as in he knows the least cost way to solve the most complex car problems, and charges you reasonably.

Even if your mechanic is not in Punggol, pls also recommend la! Really hard to find in S'pore...

Advertisement

mysticryan

Live life to the FULLEST!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 10:00:09 AM »

hi, u can try my mech.... he is the best and i highly recommend him to anyone, been my family mechanic for 6 years liao... myself, my sis, my two brothers all went to him... I even recommended my car club rides to him... but u must book him cos he OMO. his workshop in AMK Autopoint #05-35, Avioncar motor service, look for Ah Boon, contact number is 64841911. Mention you recommended by Aloysius.
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 09:55:43 PM »

Thanks for your recommendation, Aloysius.
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »

hi, u can try my mech.... he is the best and i highly recommend him to anyone, been my family mechanic for 6 years liao... myself, my sis, my two brothers all went to him... I even recommended my car club rides to him... but u must book him cos he OMO. his workshop in AMK Autopoint #05-35, Avioncar motor service, look for Ah Boon, contact number is 64841911. Mention you recommended by Aloysius.

Hi, he do all kind of maintenance? How bout air-con servicing?

Thought by thought and action by action ...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: