Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 04:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Construction, precast vs insitu Re: First Executive Condo ( EC ) in Punggol Central.  (Read 16996 times)
tigerkiller

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 09:34:08 AM »

Well...given the advance building methods used by Esparina,,,,there is more value for money as downstream rain problem is minimised. waving....pple who staying in this are getting a steal.. clapping.a high-end QUALITY  condo  at discounted price,,,,,,,will likely  have less maintenance issues and costs,,,i am not sure for this punggol one...maybe buy more rags to soak rain  head banging

This is so laughable.... clapping clapping  HIGH END QUALITY..... if you looking for high end quality condo.... pls buy Orchard Road Condo.... those are quality.... anyway... i doubt you can afford... if not you wouldn't have bought esparina at that discounted price....   ... if the developer were to buy high end quality condo, would they build in a place where there is just a MRT station.... for good sake.... If i'm a developer....chitchat i would build somewhere where there are potential growth land parcel.  stick tongue stick tongue

and for your info.... even your neighbours have commented pre-fab has it own advantages http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/afv/topic/aff/304/aft/180361/afpg/214/Default.aspx .... so pls dun go around embrassing yourself and tell others ... that cast in-situ is more quality and more expensive than pre-fab... cos that is so not true but if you still want to do that... by all means.... since you can't teach an old dog new tricks...  waving waving

And also... please go and monitor the esparina building progress... as cast in situ need MORE QUALITY CONTROL.... so in your case where you keep insisting esparina got quality, i think you better go monitor the building progress else, if not to your expectation... you can go  head banging head banging especially when 1 bangalah work, 3 bangalahs chit chat among themselves.... I would be worrying if I were you....   stick tongue stick tongue

lastly,.... I realised how cool the Prive neighbours are....  thumbs up thumbs up and lucky none of them are like you..... stick tongue stick tongue btw did you lived in Joo Chiat before, you speak just like that someone in the news??? .... anyway.,.. i'm not interested to know, neither interested to find out... but you can tell your soon-to-be neighbours.... better pre-warn them.... so they can install the spotlight and camera....

Advertisement

tigerhead

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »

HAAHAA........

Better GO back to your Joo Chiat Cave where u belong since u know so well.....and wrap around with your beloved precast panels...when it soon drop...
TIGER STAYS WHERE IT BELONGS>. waving

AND>>>with more ec building  (around 10???) around, PRIVE>.....value of your ec  will drop with your grandpa pants.. :bangwall:and prepare to sell with BIG losses after 5 years...!!...and  don't say there is no ample warning.

Prive neighbours cool??..i guess they r just put on more diapers to stay cool..hahaha.make sure got the right size...too!!! cheers..
xenobaka

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 08:08:32 PM »

HAAHAA........

Better GO back to your Joo Chiat Cave where u belong since u know so well.....and wrap around with your beloved precast panels...when it soon drop...
TIGER STAYS WHERE IT BELONGS>. waving

AND>>>with more ec building  (around 10???) around, PRIVE>.....value of your ec  will drop with your grandpa pants.. :bangwall:and prepare to sell with BIG losses after 5 years...!!...and  don't say there is no ample warning.

Prive neighbours cool??..i guess they r just put on more diapers to stay cool..hahaha.make sure got the right size...too!!! cheers..

Shoo shoo. Nobody is listening to your crap.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: