Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 07:55:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Construction, precast vs insitu Re: First Executive Condo ( EC ) in Punggol Central.  (Read 17081 times)
tigerhead

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2011, 11:38:09 AM »

i see u pple are very keen on the fast EC progress... Tongue
but does u pple know that the method they use r quite out -of date or cheap n good way. ??

MODERN established contractors have do away with this old way of building ....not effective in keeping rain water out of unit... waving.

Advertisement

chblsl

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:18:33 AM »

but does u pple know that the method they use r quite out -of date or cheap n good way. ??

MODERN established contractors have do away with this old way of building ....not effective in keeping rain water out of unit... waving.

Huh! quite scarry rain water goes into the unit??  Tom such things happened??  Developer has to do something to prevent it.   Shocked
tigerhead

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:11:01 AM »

well, such rain water seepage problem usually occur after 1st year, where the precast panel joints start to weaken slowly but by then .. smoking

your cash rich developer says  bye bye  waving to  u and the MCST takes care and ask owners to up their monthly fees ......
 head banging
xenobaka

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 10:35:52 AM »

Esparina and MyCanopy also use the same way of construction. Seems it's nothing different than what the other contractors are doing.
Btw define MODERN established contractors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: