Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 23, 2024, 05:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Budget value supermarket at THE MEADOWS  (Read 17544 times)
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2006, 11:01:36 AM »

running business also must hv some standard lah. hopefully someone from the shop also view this forum, then report to the management and upgrade their standards.
cab drivers also need to provide good service, more so for a chain supermarts.  Roll Eyes

Advertisement

pooh

stay cool by FLYING

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 08:49:04 AM »

i still think they are not too bad after all. if food is not fresh, then buy toilet paper, shampoo and other household goods. don have to buy fresh food. i am saying, give them a break. they are a CONVENIENT STORE anyway Wink

Don't Act Stupid. I Am Better At It !!
sunshineliv

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 09:54:28 AM »

I agree with pooh Smiley Mind you, NTUC dont always sell very fresh food either. Few times I wanted to buy vegs from them but I could see many tiny holes in the leaves. Well for one, Sheng Shiong's raw foodstuff aint that fresh but people still buy other things from the store.  The smell in Serangoon North's Sheng Shiong is also quite nauseating at times and pple still flock to the store because the other groceries and  basic necessities are cheap. 

The fact that they didnt want to change your orange is horrendous but other than that, I found my fave brand of  canned longans at 90cts and thats a price other places cant match.

It really depends on your consumer behaviour Smiley
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 09:57:12 AM by sunshineliv » Logged
piglet

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2006, 11:40:31 PM »

i think for a start, they should bring in more variety of diapers!
These are necessities for a new estate with many young families.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: