Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
March 28, 2024, 04:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abandoned Bike FF547L at MSCP Blk 166  (Read 6157 times)
umera

Meowwwww.....

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 10:35:01 PM »

Hi,
Anyone notice an abandoned black bike (plate no: FF547L) parked on the level 2B of MSCP Blk 166? This black coloured bike has been abandoned for so long, cobwebs and even moulds has grown over it!!! There was once a red egg was stuffed in the exhaust pipe as well and made it look like a "torpedo".. . Grin.. I think got more than 1 year liao...

What kind of action does the authorities (here I think HDB or Town Council?) normally take in such situation? Do they track down the owner of the vehicle? Tow away the bike? Or anything? Doesn't the parking ticket "makcik" "pakcik" notice the bike at all (I mean with the condition it is in, it is certainly not hard to take oops?!)? If yes, any follow up and further investigation?

Let's think of the various possibilities? The owner may have been MIA or fallen sick or left immobilised? In this case, an investigation carried out would lead the authorities to the owner and any necessary help may be rendered.

On second thought, if the owner is well and fine, then the authorities should give this "bugger" a hefty fine for parking in the carpark lot without a valid parking coupon for "god knows how long" liao...The parking ticket officers are so on nowdays, it just irked me to see some other owner getting away scot free... Roll Eyes
 chitchat

Parking 'makcik' and 'pakcik' will only noticed those without season parking and no parking coupon. Thier eyes only on those bikes and cars. Don't think they bother to report at all.

maybe the abandoned bike still has a valid season parking ticket.
he might have finished his instalments, happened to strike ToTo or 4D,
bought a car and stop paying insurance and road tax, so leave the bike there to rust lor..haahaa

Then this owner is so lucky lor...must be riding a new bike or driving a new car by now...hahaha or both.

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 12:27:12 AM »

so lucky too that he never got summon for putting expired season parking.
aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 02:11:53 AM »

the bike might be under lay off

thats mean the bike need to be park somewhere for 1 whole year

i think the owner bought 1 year season parking
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: