Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 09:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pressure Cooker For Sale selling at $80  (Read 1505 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« on: October 11, 2006, 12:45:39 AM »

The 1.5litre pressure cooker will cook your soup in the shortest time. It will cook the pork ribs to soft in less than 30mins. Item is in working condition. I had bought it for less than 2 yrs and used for less than 5 times. It is useful for families who often cook soup or desserts and need to cook them in the short time. The pot was bought at retail price of SGD$199.

As it was not used extensively, you need not replace the rubber gasket when you purchase the item from me. However, in the event if you think you want to replace the gasket, you can always drop by places like Takashimaya to get the replacement.Can arrange meet up after sales confirmed. Note tat the pics may look old but the item is just not polished. It is in perfect condition. I will send in the item, polished clean.

* 1.jpg (19.26 KB, 600x449 - viewed 619 times.)

* 2.jpg (20.44 KB, 600x449 - viewed 515 times.)

* 3.jpg (27.27 KB, 600x449 - viewed 492 times.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 09:49:07 AM by kitty » Logged

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: