Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 25, 2024, 03:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guaranteed  (Read 1278 times)
ahfong202

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2006, 10:41:41 PM »

Dear All,

I would like to introduce to you a powerful forex trading algorithm that generates an average monthly profit of 20%.

This is Jack Wu from Singapore (ID: S7780091C, Address: Punggol Field Walk, Block 128A, #13-335, Singapore 821128; Mobile: 65-8108 3918, Email: ahfong202@pmail.ntu.edu.sg  MSN/email: ahfong202@hotmail.com).

I obtained my B.E. (with honors) in 2001 and Master of Philosophy in 2004 from Nanyang Technological University.

Since 1998, I have been doing research and studies on forex trading. After graduation, I declined all job offers and devoted myself into forex trading and analysis. A few months ago, I developed a beautiful trading algorithm, with which a consistent monthly profit can be obtained. This is an absolutely unconventional trading technique which is based on mathematics.

If you are seriously interested and dare to make a guaranteed monthly profit of 15% (the extra will be mine) under the most secured circumstances:

1.  The account is opened with your IC and you are the only person who can withdraw money from the account;

2. There is a black and white contract stating all the conditions: you shall receive a guaranteed monthly profit of 15%; I shall make up the balance if the earning for a month is less than 15%;

3. You pay me the part of earning that is exceeding 15% at the end of each month;

The reason for which I am advertising here is that I lack initial capital for the time being.

Feel free to contact me if you are seriously interested and if you have a capital of at least US$ 2k.

Regards

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: