Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 19, 2024, 07:07:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIY discussion, questions answers, guidance and service  (Read 1293 times)
Handyman

Ignore
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:59:32 AM »

Hi everyone.

I'm a new resident in Punggol and very happy staying here. I start this thread to share and help each other and look forward to lively discussions. I enjoy doing things around the house and hope to share my limited knowledge on how to handle small household problems and home improvements.  

I am also a part time handyman and if you prefer someone to handle some small things in your house, I am willing to help for a small fee, but only when I am free.

Look forward to interacting with everyone and getting to know my Neighbours better.

Advertisement

Handyman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 02:03:44 AM »

Bird problems .  Birds are nice to watch especially when they are flying. They definitely add to the kampung feeling of our estate. However when they decide to land on your window ledge and leave an artwork with their droppings on the ledge, it gets irritating. Also I'm sure this becomes a health hazard.

I constantly wash my window ledge but I have to choose the right time when all my neighbours downstairs have their windows closed ( usually when it's raining).

What other solutions are there? Someone suggested placing old CDs there. It seemed to work for awhile but after sometime, they are back and even shitting on the CDs itself..

Wondering if anyone else feels the same or have any solution to share.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: